1) When a mountain lion attack appears likely, you should:|
2) If it becomes obvious a mountain lion is about to attack, or is already headed toward you, it is a good idea to drop to the ground and “play dead”.
3) If you see a mountain lion in the distance (over 100 yards away), and you don’t know whether or not he has seen you, you should:
4) To help avoid encounters when you’re in mountain lion country you should:
5) Mountain lion tracks:
6) Since mountain lions are rarely seen in Wyoming, there are probably very few
of them in the state.
7) Mountain lions are more likely to attack children because:
8) When you encounter a mountain lion, the chance of an attack can vary due to:
9) Making direct eye contact may help prevent an attack by a mountain lion, but is not recommended when you encounter a bear.
10) If you encounter a mountain lion that is within about 50 yards you should:
11) Which of the following signs would most likely indicate a mountain lion may be preparing to attack:
12) Which of the following statements about mountain lions is true: