1) Which of the following is not a possible option you should consider when you encounter a bear:|
2) A bear that is standing up on its hind legs is:
3) You can tell a black bear from a grizzly bear by its coat color.
4) Which of the following is a way to tell the front paw prints of a grizzly from
a black bear:
5) Which of the following is not a recommended procedure after killing a game animal in bear country:
6) Which of the following statements is true concerning bears:
7) Which of the following statements is true and may help you avoid or minimize encounters with bears:
8) Which of the following is not true about black bears:
9) If you see a bear in the distance you should:
10) Whenever you are in bear country, your container of bear spray should be:
11) Looked at from the side, the profile of the head of a grizzly:
12) The difference in size is a good way to tell a grizzly bear from a black bear.